Thursday, March 8, 2012



Travel and Living in Another Country
The best thing to do is travel. It’s so nice to do something only for pleasure. I’d had a lot of chance in my life because I had an opportunity to visit a lot of different places in the world. Also l lived in three different countries. I use to live in Barcelona (Spain), Paris (France) and now New York (USA). Living in another country we need to habituate so I’ve learn a new language like, Catalan, Spanish, French and in this moment I’m learning English. Living away from your country can be a really interesting and unforgettable experience, but at the same time it has very important effects on one's life. The most significant effect of living away from home is the independent behavior that grows inside of you also my husband became also my best friend. It’s nice? Isn’t it? When I lived in Barcelona I felt the pound of responsibility. For the first time in my live I was obligated clean my room, wash my clothes, and organize my expenses, for the first time I have a good and strong meaning of responsibility. Being independent and responsible will help you get through life every goal you want to achieve. Living far from home, even for a short period of time, can be really hard at the beginning. We have to remember that all changes are difficult, but they are necessary to go through them to build character. Most important of all, it helps us appreciate everything we have. Not realizing how lucky we are can be a really bad mistake because things don't last forever. Living on your own far from your family gives you a lot of experiences. I’m incredibly grateful to have lived in so many beautiful places around the world. I’m from an amazing country and I love having the opportunity to share it with others. I truly live a full and abundant life!


1 comment:

  1. Oi Rê!!! Legal acompanhar um pouquinho da sua vida pelo blog!
    Continue escrevendo!
    Kisses,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete